Friday, July 8, 2016

Caves Day 5: A Whole Lotta Nothin'

Not much to talk about today. Since we're not able to do science, we had a calm day in camp lounging around and listening to Juan stories. I did read a chapter transcript for a textbook that Penny is helping with, though. So that was productive.

I just honestly feel so tired. I decided to splurge on my data and see what was going on with Facebook and I had to shut off the app and the notifications because there was just so much going on about the shootings. It's not like I can do anything or say anything to help anyone especially since I'm so far away from... Everyone, really.

We'll get an update about the BLM stuff tonight or tomorrow, I'll likely get it tomorrow since I'm going ahead and going to bed. Truckie should be ready as well. Maybe my sunburns are making me tired, I dunno.

Hope y'all had a productive and safe Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment