I slept in today, which was fine because we couldn't go down into the cave because Julie wasn't there. I went to help with screen washing, which was actually really fun because Penny, Jen (a fossil preparator that's with us this week), and I found several small fossil bits of mice, snake, rabbits, and such in the matrix that we brought up a few days ago. The Australians filmed us during the process, which was cool too.
While Garrett was making our dinner (garbage plates, a Rochester favorite), I painted a tarantula onto my helmet, which I am super proud of. When I have actual internet, I promise I'll post pictures of all the things.
There isn't really anything else to report other than Julie coming back. We'll be in the cave again tomorrow, though, so that will be fun!
Hope you all had a good Thursday!
Do you have a micro SD card? Because I have free data. The thing is, I'm not sure Sprint is in Vernal. I was talking to Laurel and we agreed that it is like the 60's is happening all over again.
ReplyDelete